From the White Mountains of New Hampshire, Mike is an electric bassist, guitarist, singer, songwriter and interpreter of songs. He has had the fortune to make music with countless talented and inspiring players on big stages and in clubs, basements, cafes, studios, barns, dive bars, churches, living rooms and garages. Whether around the corner or around the globe, Mike brings his deep sense of groove, good humor and commitment to the music wherever he plays.
Thanks for stopping by.
- 6/2. 8pm- Mixit studios co-operative with Randy Roos and Jerry Leake
- 6/7. 9:30pm- The Nuche with Laser Show
- 6/8. 7pm- Common Cafe and Tavern with Dane Anderson
- 6/13. 8pm- The Loading Dock with Randy Roos, Steve Hunt and Jared Steer
- 6/14. 12p- Weirs Marketplace “Hey look I’m such a unique rebel with my Harley at Motorcycle week (loud pipes=small penis)” with Sly Richard
- 6/21. 7pm- The Blue Mermaid with Randy Roos, and Jared Steer
- 6/22. 6pm- 1766 Brewing solo voice and guitar.
- 6/25. 8pm- The Covered Bridge with 7oddseven
- 6/28. 8pm- Patrick’s solo voice and guitar
- 6/29. 7pm- Mead Base with Donkilo! Afrofunk Orkestra
- 7/3-4. Three Rivers with Ryan Ordway
- 7/6. 6pm. Downtown Laconia, NH with The Cody James Gang
- 7/14. 5:30pm. Highland Mountain Bike Park with Bangkok Disco
- 7/19. 8pm- Patrick’s solo voice and guitar
- 7/20. 6pm- 1766 Brewing solo voice and guitar
- 7/28. 5:30pm. Highland Mountain Bike Park with Bangkok Disco
- 7/31. 7pm. The Little Church Theater with Randy Roos, Steve Hunt and Jared Steer